Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stef Lang - Canadian Music Week 2011 - CRMA's & Feldman Showcase!



Canadian Music Week is just around the corner! Thought I'd keep you up to date with my plans for CMW...I'm very excited and this is my first year attending the events.

First off, I'll be performing at The Canadian Radio Music Awards ( Friday, March 11th)
The awards luncheon is being held at:

The Fairmont Royal York Hotel
100 Front Street W
Toronto, Ontario


I've been nominated in two categories for "Mr. Immature"

1. CHR (Contemporary Hit Radio,) along side Justin Beiber:)
2. HOT AC (Adult Contemporary) along side my friend Laurell, another lovely and talented songwriter from Vancouver, BC


Also, later that night, I'll be performing at Feldman Showcase! Big thanks to VP Jeff Craib for adding me to the bill!

S.L. Feldman & Associates Showcase featuring
STEF LANG (set time 10:45-11:15pm)
Gladstone Hotel
Friday, March 11, 2011
7:00 PM - 2:30 AM

Location: Gladstone Hotel
Address: 1214 Queen St. W., Toronto West, Toronto



LINE UP:
Justin Hines 7:00PM
Sierra Noble 7:45PM
Kim Churchill 8:30PM
Current Swell 9:15PM
Hello Beautiful 10:00PM
Stef Lang 10:45PM
Andrew Cole 11:30PM
TBA 12:15AM
Bobby Bazini 1:00AM
Neverending White Lights 1:45AM



No comments:

Post a Comment